meta name="copyright" content="soxa pharma" />
Hemodialysis Concentrate is considered as a Medical Device in many of the countries including Europe or USA. Hence very stringent laws regarding registration, production, import, sale, etc, pertaining to drugs do not apply in these countries.
In some countries Hemodialysis Concentrate is considered as a Drug and hence laws governing its sale, purchase and use are strict and registration is required. The Ministry of Health of a particular country can provide the information about the exact status.
The import regulations of Hemodialysis Concentrate in a particular country are governed by its status in that country as a DRUG or DEVICE.
Registration of Hemodialysis Concentrate for import in a country is compulsory with Ministry of Health/Drug Authority if it is considered as Drug in that country.
If Hemodialysis Concentrate is considered as a Medical Device then different countries have their own regulations. In some countries Registration is compulsory with Drug Control Authority while in other it is not required for import. In some countries only permission from Drug Control Authority is required.
Whatever is the case Soxa Pharma will provide all necessary documentation and dossier required for registration/permission to import within one week or may be earlier.
Soxa Pharma believes in the highest moral values and business ethics. When a contract is made with a company in a particular country after detailed negotiations, we follow it honestly in its true spirit regarding quality of product, packing, timing, any specific needs of importer, etc.
After total agreement of Terms and Conditions an exclusive agency agreement can be made with a well-reputed company to be followed in the true sense by both the parties.
Soxa Pharma has a tendency to provide maximum support to the distributor regarding different aspects including training, clinical & technical support, special packing and printing, etc.
Soxa Pharma provides all possible technical support to it is distributor in the form of site training regarding use of mixers, machine conductivity problems, Dialysate composition problems, etc.
Soxa Pharma provide clinical support to end-users through different means like:
1) Literature on quality of Dialysis
2) Online communication
3) Conversation on phone with the clinical expert
Soxa Pharma can produce any formulation of Hemodialysis Concentrate powder & solution form for all brands of machines e.g. 35X, 36.83X, 45X, etc.
Samples can be provided of any formulation of customer's choice. More than one formulation can be provided in one container subject to conditions.
Importers feel very comfortable with Soxa Pharma.
The powder form, is the most economical type of Hemodialysis concentrate. Please see advantages.
1) Any formulation of Hemodialysis Concentrate for any brand of machine (35X, 36.83X,
45X) can be supplied.
2) Relaxed Terms of Payment: On Credit of 30-45 days, Letter of Credit, T.T or as mutually agreed terms
3) Free Samples are supplied on demand
4) All documents/dossier for Registration are provided in the minimal possible time, mostly counted in days
5) Packing material and Printing of highest quality as per importers choice and language
6) Time of shipment is always adhered to as agreed mutually
7) Mixers are provided on no-profit-no-loss basis or even on below-cost subsidized rates in case of a suitable mutual agreement regarding sales forecast/rates, etc.
8) M.D/Director of the company, being a Kidney Physician, can visit the importing country for lecture, meeting doctors, practical demonstration of product, negotiations, etc.
9) Technical/Medical advice on phone or electronic media, in case of any problem, is readily available every time.